When and where will Container Camp take place?

Container Camp will take place 25-26 July 2019 at SMC Conference Centre in central Sydney.

What’s included in my pass?

  • 20+ expert talks & panels
  • Container Expo
  • Lunch and refreshments
  • Networking Happy Hour
  • Fringe Events

How can my company sponsor Container Camp AU?

For more information on sponsoring Container Camp AU please contact angie@container.camp.

Do you offer scholarships?

Yes, we offer diversity scholarships for under represented groups and for students who wouldn’t otherwise be able to attend. If you are eligible please apply here.

Are you looking for volunteers?

Yes, we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers from the community to assist with operations on the day. In return you will receive a full conference pass. please apply here.

Are there press passes available for Container Camp AU?

Yes, qualified press may apply for a complimentary pass to Container Camp AU. These passes are limited and will be reserved for those who can demonstrate regular writing of relevant industry articles. Please contact press@container.camp to reserve your pass.

How do I get there?

Visit our Location Page for full information.

From Museum Station, take the Castlereagh Street “EXIT”, then turn LEFT heading south down Castlereagh Street. At the first intersection (Castlereagh & Goulburn Streets), turn right to SMC main entrance on Goulburn Street.

Are the venues accessible?

Our venues are all wheelchair accessible. If you need any assistance or have other questions about accessibility onsite please email hello@container.camp.

Where should I stay in Sydney?

There are a number of great hotels near our venue. We recommend:

There are also a number of great options on Booking.com

I’m coming from outside Australia, do I need a visa?

Yes, all attendees from outside Australia need to apply for a visa. If you are planning to visit Australia to participate in an event such as a conference, you need to apply for:

  • ETA (subclass 601), or,
  • eVisitor visa (subclass 651), or,
  • Visitor (Business Stream) visa (subclass 600)

You can apply for your visa here